Below is an image...an image of two images. This is big...that's right...a glimpse at the new demo album cover...as well as the demo title.
Heya, fans! Ready for some news?
Recently, we let out word that we were re-recording our failed demo from January. Many commented that the quality was the worst they had ever heard (we agree), though the music itself was good. The new demo isn't just a demo. We put hard work into this. Below is a list of what we did to make this demo better than the last:
- added drums
- added five covers, removed the one from "BitD"
- added bass to "The Killer" and "Dark Matter"
- re-wrote the rhythm backing the solo in "Road Rage"
- every original track given a tempo
- slowed the chorus for "Broken"
All that, and much more! We also made sure to give ourselves a reasonable time to complete recording, as well as to run promotions, start gigs, do a photoshoot, etc. This demo will blow your minds.
So, you probably want to know, "What about the quality?" We hear you. It's great. "It's not the best, and you can tell it's a demo, but you can hear each note and it's just all out clear. With 'Back in the day', everything was all muffled and too loud. We made sure to control the volume, while keeping it loud for the metalheads," Taylor announced.
The dynamic duo, Matt and Taylor, has also pointed out that the demo doesn't only revolve around thrash. "It's got thrash, it's got rock, and it's...metal," Matt said recently.
As for the tracklisting (bet you're dying to see it after reading all this):
1) Road Rage
3) Spirit of the Wolf
4) The Killer
5) Dark Matter
6) Trust (from Megadeth's "Cryptic Writings")
7) For Whom the Bell Tolls (from Metallica's "Ride the Lightning")
8) King Nothing (from Metallica's "Load")
9) Electric Funeral (from Black Sabbath's "Paranoid")
10) Paranoid (from Black Sabbath's "Paranoid")
(Track Order Will Most Likely Be Changed)